Control panel Open – To open control panel in windows 10 there is direct method like search box, run command and start menu to change settings and create keyboard shortcut.
What is Control Panel?
“Control panel” is a broad category of all component in Microsoft windows to view and change system settings, it has multiple application which helps to control hardware and software on computer. The control panel is available on Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 95, and more. Find Control Panel open on your compatible version of Windows by clicking on the start menu and typing control panel in the search box.
How to open control panel?
Find below methods to open control panel in windows 10 and windows 11.
Method 1 : Open Control panel using search box
- Type the “Control Panel” in the Search box.
- Click on Control panel app to open it.
Method 2 : Open the control panel from the command prompt
- Press the Windows + R keys simultaneously.
- Type cmd in the run dialog box.
- Now, type Control Panel in the command prompt.
- Hit the Enter Key.
Method 3 : Open Control Panel with the Start Menu
- Click on the Start menu.
- Click on the All Apps option.
- Select the Windows Tools option.
- Double-click on the Control Panel option.
Add Shortcut for control panel to desktop
To add shortcut for control panel open directly from desktop, follow below steps
- Click on the start menu or search box.
- Type Control Panel in the search box.
- Right-click on the Control Panel.
- Select the Pin to Taskbar option.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is there any option in the control panel to change display settings?
Control Panel open and click on the system and security options. Select the display option and change the display setting of your connected device. You can simply change the resolution, brightness, and so on.
The Control Panel is a component of Microsoft Windows that helps the user change system settings. Through this feature, you can also change the settings of several software and hardware. You can also use keyboard shortcuts to open the control panel because keyboard shortcuts are more convenient.